- 1. User Account, Password, and Security:
If You use the Platform, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform.
You agree to
- immediately notify Harvyora.com of any unauthorized use / breach of your password or account and
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- 2. Services Offered:
Harvyora.com does not warrant that Product description or other content on the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
- 3. Platform for Transaction and Communication:
The Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions on the Platform. Harvyora.com is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Harvyora.com’s Users. Henceforward:
commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and
Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation
price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of
delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services
related to products and services. Harvyora.com does not have any control or
does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or
acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
- Harvyora.com does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform.
- Harvyora.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Harvyora.com cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform.
- At no time shall Harvyora.com hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Harvyora.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers.
- The Harvyora.com is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Harvyora.com is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer. At no time shall Harvyora.com hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Harvyora.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. Harvyora.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify Harvyora.com and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Harvyora.com and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Harvyora.com cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform.
- 4. User Conduct and Rules on the Platform:
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host,
display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- is misleading in any way
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products
- violates any law for the time being in force
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to thecommission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers
- A User may be
considered fraudulent or loss to business due to fraudulent activity if any of
the following scenarios are met:
- Users doesn’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by Harvyora.com
- Users fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another Users’s phone/email
- Users uses invalid address, email and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Users returns the wrong product
- Users refuses to pay for an order
- Users involved in the snatch and run of any order
- Miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention to cause loss to business/revenue to Harvyora.com
- User with a very high return rate
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for fake/used order
- Harvyora.com may
cancel any order that classify as ‘Bulk Orders’/’Fraud orders’ under certain
criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as
‘Bulk Order’/’Fraud Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and
any additional criteria as defined by Harvyora.com:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any promotional voucher used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ may not be refunded
- Any order paced using a technological glitch/loophole.
- You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company and interrupt or causes to interrupt, damages the use by other Users of Harvyora.com.
- You shall not use any false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads Harvyora.com by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions.
- We on certain landing page even allow our Users to experience free exchange of ideas and observations regarding interest in the field of fashion, including ‘viewing user generated content’ and/or ‘videos’ and ‘posting comments’. By accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content to any specific dedicated page on the Platform, you accept and consent to the practices described in these ‘Terms of Service’ and ‘Privacy Policies’, as well as any other terms of prescribed by the Harvyora.com on the Platform. You agree and undertake that when accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content on these pages You will not imitate, abuse, harass, any Customer/User or violate and exploit, any of these ‘Terms of Service’ of the Platform.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Platform or related to us.
- The Content posted does not necessarily reflect Harvyora.com views. In no event shall Harvyora.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Harvyora.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish, appearance, size, color etc., of the final Product as ordered by the User. Harvyora.com Return & Exchange Policy offers You the option to return or exchange items purchased on Harvyora.com within thirty (30) days of the receipt. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the “Return Policy” on our Harvyora.com.
- 5. Contents Posted on Platform:
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You
- do not remove any
proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
- 6. Privacy:
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
Information. Following are the various Correspondence Information which You
provide when You access/register for Our Service includes:
- Children under the age of 18: Use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Platform and shall not transact on or use the Platform. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Harvyora.com, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Platform.
- Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that Harvyora.com ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Harvyora.com for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our Harvyora.com.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on Platform?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor profiles
- Technical and functional management of the Platform. When you use our Platform, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Platform, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Platform.
- Operational Use. We may use
your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes.
You may update your profiling information at any time on the Platform. You
acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving
personalization and service efficiency of the Platform.
- Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
- Applicable law and
procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a)
comply with our obligations under law and (b) monitor your use of our Services
in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
- Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Platform is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
- Third Party. At times We
may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make
available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, Your
personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become
available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their
own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse
of Your information by such third parties.
- We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
- 7. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through Platform are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Harvyora.com does not warrant that: Platform will be constantly available, or available at all or The information on Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
All the Products sold on Platform are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
- 8. Selling:
We may provide you alternation services (limited to alteration of length, alteration of the waist size) for the garments purchased by you from us. This service shall be free of cost and no amount would be collected from You for such alteration. However, a nominal fee as mentioned by Harvyora.com at the time of creating the alteration request (inclusive of service tax) would be applicable as convenience charge towards pick up and drop of the garments or towards tailor visit (wherever applicable).
- 9. E-Platform for Communication:
You agree, understand and acknowledge that Harvyora.com is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the Platform at the price indicated therein at any time. You further agree and acknowledge that Harvyora.com is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on Harvyora.com.
- 10. Indemnity:
- 11. Trademark, Copyright and Restriction:
Platform is controlled and operated by Harvyora.com and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on Platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Harvyora.com is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Harvyora.com or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause. It is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of Our various Service. However, We reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by You and You agree to grant royalty free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually and worldwide right to Us to use the content for reasonable business purpose.
- 12. Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall Harvyora.com be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the
inability to use the Services or Products
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data
- breach of condition, representations or warranties by the manufacturer of the Products
- any other matter relating to the services including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Platform or Service. Harvyora.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Harvyora.com during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Harvyora.com. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at Harvyora.com is done entirely at Users own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. To the maximum extend that is permissible under law, Harvyora.com’s liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the Products purchased value bought by You. Harvyora.com shall not be liable for any dispute or disagreement between Users
- 13. Termination:
Harvyora.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Harvyora.com or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or anyway otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until Harvyora.com chooses to terminate them.
- If You or Harvyora.com
terminates your use of the Platform or any Service, Harvyora.com may delete any
content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Harvyora.com
will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your
transactions details may be preserved by Harvyora.com for purposes of tax or
- If You use any false e-mail address or use the portal for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company or mislead Harvyora.com by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions then Harvyora.com reserves the right to refuse access to the portal, terminate accounts including any linked accounts without notice to you.
- 14. Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only:
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Harvyora.com make no representation that materials in the Platform are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access Platform from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Harvyora.com is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- 15. Governing Law:
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, applicable authorities at Bangalore. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangalore.
- 16. Contacting the Seller:
At Harvyora.com, we are committed towards ensuring that disputes between Sellers and Buyers are settled amicably by way of the above dispute resolution mechanisms and procedures. However, in the event that You wish to contact Harvyora.com about the seller, You may proceed to do so by clicking on the seller name on the product listing pages. Alternatively, You may also reach out to customer support at +91-9188270887.
- 17. Disclaimer:
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through Harvyora.com. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and the sellers or manufacturers of the products. We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on Platform. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on Platform vest with Harvyora.com nor shall Harvyora.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on Platform.
1. Orders may be split into separate shipments depending upon the products ordered for, despite the customer having made one single consolidated payment against one order ID. Separate shipments, after being split, shall have separate expected delivery period. 19. Harvyora.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any customer that tampers or attempts to tamper with the deals/ offers or violates these ‘Terms and Conditions’ or acts in a disruptive manner.
2. Harvyora.com shall not be responsible if some purchase is not registered or is lost due to any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear/ disruption in the network or non-receipt of payment from banks/payment gateways and/or the cost(s) charged by the network operator(s). Any dispute in connection to the same shall be settled between the end customer and the network operator without involving Harvyora.com.
3. Harvyora.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, force majeure circumstances, or any other reason beyond its control, and shall not be liable to pay any monetary compensation or otherwise for the same.
4. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Harvyora.com harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Harvyora.com as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this Policy by You (ii) violation of applicable laws (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
5. Harvyora.com does not hereby warrant that the Harvyora.com call center will run concurrently and error free during and/or after any ‘Offer and Harvyora.com shall not be directly liable for issues related to technical and/or human error whatsoever. However, Harvyora.com shall work towards the best interest of the customer.
Harvyora.com’s Return and Exchange Policy
Harvyora.com’s returns and exchange policy gives you an option to return or exchange items purchased on Harvyora.com for any reason within the specified return/exchange period (check product details page for the same). We only ask that you don’t use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging. You are welcome to try on a product but please take adequate measure to preserve its condition. There are two ways to return the product to us:
- Pick up: In most locations, we offer a free pick up service. You will see a pickup option when you submit a return request.
- Self-Ship: If we don’t offer a pick up at your location. In such cases, we will credit the shipping costs in the form of Harvyora.com credits provided the product meets the return policy and you have shared scan copy of the courier receipt with us.
During Pick Up, our delivery agent may do a quality check on the return. For a successful pick up, we will initiate a doorstep refund for the return amount into the refund mode selected at the time of initiating the return request. This doorstep refund may not be applicable for some pin codes in which case refund will be initiated after the product has been received at our warehouse and has passed a quality check. If the picked up product does not pass the quality check, we shall ship it back to you. If you choose to exchange the item for reason of mismatch of size or receipt of a defective item, you will be provided with a replacement of the item, free of cost. However all exchanges are subject to stock availability and subject to your address being serviceable for an exchange. If you choose to exchange an item, our delivery representative will deliver the new item to you and simultaneously pick up the original item from you or you will have to do self-ship based on whether your area is serviceable or not. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it to obtain refund and purchase the new item separately.
The following EXCEPTIONS and RULES apply to this Policy:
- Live plants, Decorative candles and Fashion items are cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Some products like fine jewellery, watches and selected products which are susceptible to damage can only be returned/exchanged for a limited number of days. Please read the Product Detail Page to see the number of days up to which a product can be returned/exchanged, post-delivery.
- All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact
- For selected items, exchanges are allowed only if your address is serviceable for an exchange by our Logistics team.
- In case you have purchased an item which has a free gift/offer associated with it and you wish to return the main item, then you will have to return the free product as well
- Harvyora.com will not be liable for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where an extra or a different product is returned by mistake, Harvyora.com would not be accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and is not responsible for its delivery back to the User
- If you self-ship your returns, kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you use a reliable courier service.
- If you self-ship your returns, your shipping costs would be reimbursed subject to your return having met our Returns and Exchange Policy and the image of the courier receipt is shared by you and validated by us. For self-ship returns the refund for returned products will only be initiated if they pass through a quality check conducted at the warehouse. If the quality check fails the product will be reshipped back to you.
Harvyora.com’s Cancellation & Refund Policy
You can cancel an order until it has not been packed in our Warehouse on App/Website/M-site. This includes items purchased on sale also. Any amount paid will be credited into the same payment mode using which the payment was made
- Modification to shipping address.
You can modify the shipping address of your order before we have processed (packed) it, by updating it under ‘change address’ option which is available under ‘My order’ section of App/Website/M-site
- Cancellation Policy.
Tap on “My Orders” section under the main menu of your App/Website/M-site and then select the item or order you want to cancel
- Refund Policy
If you had selected Cash on Delivery, there is no amount to be refunded because you haven’t paid for your order. For payments made via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Razorpay or Wallet you will receive refund into the source account within 7-10 days from the time of order cancellation.
If payment was made by redeeming Paytm wallet balance then, refund will be initiated into Paytm wallet within a day of your order cancellation, which can be later transferred into your bank account, by contacting Paytm customer support team.